We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Clinical Manager for a Nursing Home in Weymouth, Dorset. 51-bedded home specialising in general & dementia nursing, residential and respite care for the elderly.
The home is currently rated as ‘Good' by CQC.
You will be fully supported in your role by a Home Manager and Operations Manager, as well as a full Head Office team.
* Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager, you will provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality clinical and pastoral care.
* You will be the homes nurse expert and your role will be a combination of utilising your nursing skills as well as your managerial and leadership skills
* You will focus on residents with complex needs, so it’s vital that you can conform with the latest guidelines, take far-reaching decisions and maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
* Care plan development and assessments
* Walk rounds
* Look after all our residents alongside the team and offer personalised centred care.
CRITERIA / PERSON SPECIFICATION
* RGN or RMN qualification with an active NMC pin,
* A proven track record of leading a care home team in the delivery of person-centred care/ including planning/ implementing and evaluating,
* Experience of delivering quality clinical and person-first assessments,
* The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person centred care,
* Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
* Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home,
* Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues/ internal as well as external professionals/ families and visitors,
* Pension scheme
* Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
* Enhanced rates for bank holidays
* Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month and Care Awards)
* Paid breaks
* Refer a friend scheme
* Costs for an enhanced DBS
* Rewards for years of service