Deputy Clinical Service Manager | Pre Assessment - Reading - Salary up to £36k + Benefits.
Hours:37.5 - Full time (flexible shift pattern required)
We are currently recruiting on behalf one of the UK's leading healthcare provider who are offering the opportunity for a Deputy Clinical Service Manager to join the Pre-Assessment Department in a State-of-the-art 65 bed hospital located in Reading.
The Applicant should have excellent team building skills with a flexible approach to work and working hours along with organisation and team building skills and an excellent standard of practise.
- Providing the highest standards of nursing care.
- Undertaking full pre assessments for minor and major surgical pathways and manage own caseload of patients.
- Working with the pre-assessment administration team.
- Daily management and troubleshooting within the department and escalate any concerns to lead as required.
- management of patient blood results and referrals to consultant's anaesthetists as required.
Our client is looking for:
- Valid NMC Pin
- Minimum of 5 years' post qualification experience
- Ability to lead and support a team
- Recruitment and selective skills
- Experience working in a senior position within an acute setting
Benefits & Salary:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health and wellbeing scheme including free fruit, massages and fitness.
- 27 days holiday with additional days after qualifying period.
- Non-contributory life insurance.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Free Parking on site
For more information please apply and a member of the Meditalent team will be in touch to discuss the role and hospital in more detail or call/text Isabelle on 07391274298.