Deputy Clinical Services Manager - Theatresup to £41,000pa & Benefits Coventry
This is a superb prospect to join one of Britain's leading providers of independent healthcare. This is within an organisation with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics, performing routine procedures through to complex surgeries. Being part of a larger group offers great career progression as well as opportunities across the UK.
Our client is looking for a Deputy Clinical Service Manager to join their team in their established, ASPP accredited, operating theatre department who cover a range of surgeries including orthopaedics, ophthalmic surgery, recovery and endoscopy.
Located in Coventry, this is a full-time role. The Hospital also has fantastic transport links and also offers free parking.
The successful candidate will put patient care at the heart of everything they do and as a qualified practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration they will use their skills and knowledge to work well within a team, adopting a flexible and collaborative approach at all times.
Candidates will be keen to learn and develop new skills and continue to grow their career and applications are welcome from either Nurses or ODP's.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically and managerially.
- Experienced in acute nursing care
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
Duties of this role include:
- To strategically plan the delivery of patient safe clinical care provision of the Theatre service, in line with business needs and responsible for day to day organisation and management of care provision within the Operating Department while coordinating the management of the theatre team, both clinical and non clinical. Providing clear direction and leadership to all theatre staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital. The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of the Theatre Team, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards.
- Maintenance of professional, cost-effective theatre service including financial management and business planning.
- Achievement of labour management target, and weekly completion of staff utilisation spreadsheets.
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- learning and development, including free courses and industry-recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Staff Health Checks
- Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work
To be considered for this position please send over your CV using this link or get in touch with Aaron Dale on 07458142821 or email at
- Financial Management
- Health Care
- Business Planning