Position: Deputy Service Manager
Salary Details: Competitive Band 5/6
We are currently looking to appoint a Full time Deputy Service Manager to join our team. Are you a committed individual who wants to work with a company that understands how important the service is we provide to our Patient’s and resident’s recovery. You will be working with Adults with Mental health problems, Learning Disabilities and Autism at Oakwood Supported Living.
At Oakwood Supported living We have gained a reputation for innovation and creating the right treatment solutions for patients with particularly challenging and complex needs. Our philosophy is to ensure that every individual admitted to our services has the potential to enhance their prospects for a more fulfilling life. Most patients and residents are referred via NHS and local authorities. We play an integral part in contributing to new models of care outlined in the Five Year Forward View.
* Experience within a similar role
* Experience working with Adults with Learning disabilities, Autism and Mental Health Problems
Role and Responsibilities:
* You will ensure that the needs of tenants are clearly identified and assessed
* Ensure assessments and programs of care are developed, implemented, evaluated and documented contemporaneously for caseloads of tenants
* You will support the managing team of staff working within the service
* Working closely with the service manager to ensure the efficient and effective running of their areas of responsibilities
* Be able to recognise and notify the service manager of the need for referral to statutory bodies (e.g safeguarding, DoLS, MHA,MCA etc)
* Ensure documentation is completed as necessary
* Be responsible for minimising the risk of infections and for the implementation of the relevant Code of Practice for preventing and control of infection
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, the post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Who are we!
Coveberry, part of the CareTech family are one the leading specialist healthcare providers, with hospital and centres throughout England, delivering a wide ranging services in adult mental health and learning disabilities, specialist brain injury, child and adult mental health services (CAMHS) including eating disorders and social care for children with special needs.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions. If you have not heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful on this occasion
Mental Health Act