Deputy Home Manager Blackpool
Are you an experienced Senior Nurse or already a Deputy Home Manager?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you flexible, enthusiastic, and keen to make a difference to people's lives?
This may just be the job for you:
TTM are working with an established care provider who are looking for a Deputy Home Manager to join their team in their purpose built care facility. The facility is the height of luxury, enhancing the experience of the residents.
The stunning care home, a purpose-built 82 bed care facility is situated in Blackpool.
Expertly designed, the home meets all CQC requirements and provides the highest standards of safety, comfort and care to the residents who have a variety of care needs including residential, nursing and dementia.
An opportunity has arisen to appoint a Deputy Home Manager; you will be supported by the Home Manager along with an extensive team at their head office and a dedicated regional team. Role Responsibilities:
If you answered yes to the above questions then please apply by sending your CV to TTM Healthcare or call Debby on [Click here to apply]
- Provide advice, support and leadership to other team members.
- Be managerially responsible and accountable for the management of the clinical area (Registered Nurses only)
- Become innovative in maintaining an environment that is conducive to the delivery and maintenance of a high standard of patient care.
- Be responsible for the service in the absence of the Home Manager.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the homes philosophy and care models
- Assist in the completion of specified audits in the home
- Assist in the management of delegated budgets under the supervision of the home manager
- Assist in ensuring that the Health and Safety of all staff, residents and visitors and report any incidents, hazards of defects
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with promptly and in line with the company policy.