DEPUTY HOME MANAGER (RGN/RMN/RNLD) Chesterfield, Derbyshire £40,000-£45,000 per annum Annual performance bonus' Monday-Friday (Clinical to supernumarary split discussed at interview stage) 40 bedded residential, elderly nursing and dementia care home
- paid breaks + paid handover
- £2 hpurly rate overtime enhancement - Annual performance bonus - Medical insurance -Death in service – 2x salary paid -NMC renewal paid by company -Training courses and qualifications
Attega Group is seeking an experienced Deputy Home Manager for one of our highly reputable and long standing clients based in Chesterfield.
The ideal nurse will be an advocate for delivering person centred care in partnership with residents and their families. They will ensure the choices and rights of the residents are always the focus and ensure that residents feel at home and respect they are working with the resident’s home environment.
The successful Senior Nurse will have the following experience and qualifications:
– Experience in mental health and dementia care
– Nurse qualification
– Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
– Dynamic & Enthusiastic
– Strong management and team leading skills
-Able to lead from the front and support a team of nurses in their day to day duties
We ideally are looking for a Deputy home manager, clinical lead or senior nurse with nursing home experience for this role.
APPLY NOW! - Interviews taking place immediately
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Matlock) .