Oakleaf are currently looking for a Deputy Hospital Director for our new service soon to open in Speke.
Estuary House will provide specialist treatment and care for people living with mental ill health, dementia and other neurological conditions.
We are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of specialist mental health hospital services for adults and Nursing care.
You will use your clinical expertise and strong managerial skills to make a real difference to the lives of our service users.
You will play a vital role supporting the Hospital Director in the delivery of exceptional quality, person centred care to our service users.
The ideal candidate will be a strong and dedicated leader, who is passionate about delivering consistently high levels of care. You will need to be a proactive individual, with excellent administration and clinical skills, who will ensure the team delivers excellent person centred care, helping each service users or patient enjoy the highest possible standards of life.
Duties will include:
* Leading by example to ensure consistently high levels of care are maintained
* Day to Day management of the hospital supported by the hospital Director
* Promote professional, clinical training & care & support planning within the home to maintain the health, welfare and wellbeing of the residents.
* Manage, maintain and oversee Registered nurses
* Clinical audits and reporting
* Family relationship building
* Staff supervision and appraisal
* Training of staff
* Delivering hands on care when required including some shift work (days, nights and weekends to meet the needs of the service)
* Participation of on call rotas
This role would suit someone with previous experience in a care home or hospital environment or someone with very strong clinical skills with experience of management at a deputy level. This role is suited to someone who is ambitious, driven and is keen to progress their career.
* Have a valid NMC PIN
* RMN / RNLD
* Have sound clinical knowledge & strong leadership qualities
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Strong organisational skills
* Good verbal/written communication skills
* Have resilience and stamina.
Please upload your CV and a member of the team will be in touch shortly