Deputy Imaging Manager | Imaging | Band 7/8a dependent on experience | Brentwood | 12-month Fixed Term Contract | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Hartswood Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Imaging Manager to join our experienced and dynamic Imaging team. This is a 12-month fixed term contract. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire Hartswood Hospital is a 49 bed hospital with 4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities. Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide exemplary radiology care for patients while leading the Cross-Sectional Imaging Department.
- To ensure the cross-sectional imaging team delivers effective treatment to clients by providing excellent clinical and managerial leadership.
- To meet AOP and effect service level in line with departmental and hospital business plan
Who we're looking for:
- Be HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 5 years management experience as well as experience in the following modalities – MRI/CT, Xray, Theatres, Fluoroscopy and IV Cannulation
- Governance Background
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care with strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07850725333 or email [ Link removed ] m
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications