Domus are proud to be working with a fantastic national care provider that provide exceptional care for adults with mental health, learning disabilities, autism and other conditions across the UK. They have a fantastic reputation and have been running for over 40 years.
They are looking to recruit for a dedicated Deputy manager to help oversee the running a Residential service in Luton.
They are paying up to £23k per annum dependent on experience.
• Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, finances and management of medication.
• Help with CQC standards and developing the standards within the services
• Deputise for the Registered Manager when absent
• Communicating effectively
• Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
• Take part with on call responsibilities
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a level 3 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
• Have managed services for adults with mental health or learning disability needs previously.
• Must have experience of working within statutory agencies.
• Have strong people and communication skills.
• Have a minimum of 2 years' supervisory experience in the social care sector.
• Rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
• Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
• Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
• A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
• Access to our Career Pathways, which will help shape your career with us : you can work towards goals and milestones that will take your career in whichever direction you wish
If you are interested, please give Jen a call on [Click here to apply]
or alternatively send your updated CV to [Click here to apply]
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Key words: Deputy Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Residential, Mental health, Adults, Learning disabilities, Bedfordshire, Luton, Permanent, Full time