Deputy Manager ( RGN or RMN )
Care Categories: Nursing, Palliative Care for older adults
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
Salary:£18.00 per hour (up to £41,184 per annum) PLUS £2,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
As a Deputy Home Manager, you'll value kindness above all. Because it drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
For you, that will mean overseeing a team to deliver an outstanding level of care and, in the Home Manager's absence, taking responsibility for leading that team and running the home. And, whether you're helping a colleague to develop their performance, administering prescribed medicines or preparing an incident report, you'll always have resident well being in mind above anything else.
You'll be a Registered Nurse with an NMC Pin. You'll also have leadership and recruitment experience in a care home, as well as knowledge of national standards and person centred care planning. Beyond that, it's all about your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. So, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you'll be truly considerate and kind.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking