Deputy Manager - Ebbw Vale - up to £19.50/Hour
Position: Deputy Nurse Manager
Location: Ebbw Vale
Hourly Rate: Up to £19.50ph
Service: Medium Sized - 40 bedded Nursing Home
Hours: 38.5 hours - Some Supernumerary
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager to take the helm at a fantastic nursing and residential care home in Ebbw Vale.
If you are a Senior Nurse looking to make the next step in your career or a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead simply looking for a new challenge then this could be the perfect role for you!
The home has an excellent team who are passionate about providing quality residential care and specialist 24-hour nursing to those who are no longer able to manage at home. The staff make a tremendous effort to provide a positive environment to support all residents in their care, helping residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in their lives in a safe and comfortable setting.
This really is an unmissable opportunity to join the ranks at a truly first-rate care home as the Deputy Manager!
As Deputy Manager, you will have a strong understanding of CSSIW standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home in the manager`s absence and be responsible for the following duties:
• To lead/ support a team of clinical and support staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• Valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CSSIW standards.
• Free learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail discounts
• Leisure savings
• Holiday and travel discounts
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Charlotte at Amber Mace on [Click here to apply]
or email an up to date CV to [Click here to apply]