Deputy Manager (Nurse Qualified)
Full-Time, 40 Hours P/Week
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Nursing Home as a Deputy Manager. Working for this Care Provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
As a Deputy Manager, you will be taking responsibility of delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking right precautions for each resident. Youll be also supervising colleagues, managing shifts and making sure handover summaries are completed to the correct standard for the provider. Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards. As a Deputy Manager, you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care and running the entire place when the Home Manager is absent.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Deputy Manager:
* RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
* Strong Management and Leadership skills
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Excellent organisation skills
* Effective communication skills
* Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
Benefits working as a Deputy Manager:
* Market competitive rates of pay
* Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
* Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
* Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
* Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Gemma at Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time