Job Title: Deputy Manager and Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN RMN or RNLD )
Location: Bottisham, Cambridgeshire,
Contract: Permanent, Full Time Days (40 hours per week)
*** Number 1 CQC Rated Private Employer ***
Further Details: If you are an experienced nurse, with a passion for nursing and leading a team, and possibly have been frustrated with lack of development opportunities elsewhere, this might be the perfect role for you. You will have resources at your disposal to place your own stamp on this nursing home facility, with autonomy to work closely with senior home management and make the position your own. Personality and the ability to inspire others is essential, as you'll be responsible for delivering clinical, operational and commercial success in collaboration with the home manager.
We have an outstanding reputation for delivering on our promotional and developmental promises, with this home being a success on your portfolio, you will have an amazing point to develop your career forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's top healthcare provider who have a fantastic range of company benefits. Including - :
- Re-validation Assistance
- Support and ongoing training; Formal Qualifications such as NVQs all subsidised.
- Profit Share Scheme.
- Free Hot Meals on Shift.
- Retail, Holiday and Travel Discounts.
- Between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and Harrods.
- Paid Breaks.
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Master's Degree courses available.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24hr counselling and legal information.
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Childcare Vouchers; Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children.
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, Dining out discounts, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- 28 days' annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Stakeholder pension plan.
Personal Specification: The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse; Either RGN or RMN with a VALID NMC PIN - This is essential. They will also be able to live and work in the UK. Most of all, you will display empathy, compassion and a willingness to provide outstanding care.