Purosearch is delighted to be working with a meaningful organisation who provide a residential service for young people with mental health needs within Northampton. The small service has a individual approach to the support they provide and has a CQC rating of `good` in all areas.
My client are looking for a Deputy Manager to assist the registered manager in ensuring that effective care is carried out. This would include staff management, planning and organisation, assisting with maintaining external relationships and devising care plans.
You should have:
• Some management experience within the health and social care setting, whether this be in the team leader or deputy management position
• Experience working with young people with mental health difficulties
• A desire to improve the lives of young people
• Energy, enthusiasm and dedication
In return, you will receive:
• A competitive basic salary
• Progression opportunities
• An excellent working environment, the provider has a real family feel.
• Pension scheme
This is an excellent opportunity for a team leader to step up into a management post. If you feel you have what it takes, please call Anna at Purosearch on [Click here to apply]