DEPUTY MANAGER - FAMILY ASSESSMENT We have openings for a Deputy Manager in our Family Assessment Unit in Sheffield Do you have experience in working within health and social care, but looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Job Types: Full-Time
Salary: Excellent rates of pay dependent on training and experience
Recognised for our innovative and high-quality services, Progressive Care is a leading National provider of services for Children's & Families, Young People and Adults across South Yorkshire, East Midlands and the North West.
We now have an attractive and exciting opportunity for a passionate, ambitious and driven individual. We are looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Deputy Manager to work as part of the management team to support drive the service forward, promoting and delivering the highest possible standards of assessment for families.
As the Deputy Manager, you will support and assist the Registered Manager with the day-to-day running of the Centre which includes:
- Development, implementation and monitoring of individual assessments
- Providing and maintain a safe, secure and homely environment
- Leadership, mentoring and guidance of an established staff team
- Ensuring of staff training and development
- Recruitment and Induction of new staff
- Support families and staff to reach their full potential
- Working alongside the Registered Manager to ensure service delivery is of a high standard
The right candidate will:
- Have a Level 3 in Children and Young Peoples Workforce diploma or equivalent.
- Having a management qualification is desirable. However, this is not essential and a suitable management qualification will be provided for successful applicants.
- A minimum of two years' experience working with families
- Have experience of managing, leading, developing and motivating a staff team
- Have experience of supervising staff and appraising performance
- Have a good understanding of current legislation and Ofsted requirements
- Patience and empathy towards some of the issues and challenges are faced by families
- Able to work flexibly and go to the extra mile
- Excellent rates of pay dependent upon qualifications and experience
- A Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role.
- Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training resulting to recognised qualifications as Level 4 Work with Parents, Incredible Years Parenting Programmes, Level 3 Leadership and Management & Level 7 Leadership and Management
- A career in a growing organisation with excellent opportunities to progress into more senior roles within a company that focuses on developing staff and promoting from within
- Continued professional development
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job role with great variety
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults, Progressive Care uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable adults in our careFor further information, please contact us now at 0114 2800 265
- Coaching And Mentoring