Swift Care Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a Nursing Home Provider seeking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse as Deputy Manager for a Nursing Home reg 36, specialising in Dementia/Elderly Care. The home is a listed building set within landscaped grounds and part of a heritage village, near Stcockbride, 12 miles from Salisbury, 7 miles from Andover.
Principal Responsibilities of Deputy Manager
* To support the Home Manager in delivering and supervising the nursing and care team to deliver the highest standatrds of Person Centred Care.
* To work as a senior member of the Management team ad Deputise for the HomeManager when required.
* Ensure that all CQC & Company standards are met and maintained.
* To ensure full responsibility of all Clinical aspects including Care Plans, Risk Assessments, Medication .
* To support the Home Manager in carrying out regular Audits for Quality Assurance and continuous improvement.
* To suppoort the Home Manager with Nursing & Care staff recruitment, Induction, Training, Competencies, Supervsions & Staff Meetings.
* To be responsible for the Nursing & Care Rota ensuring adequate cover at all times according to the dependency levels and staffing ladder requirements of the home.
* To assist the Home Manager in undertaking Pre Assessment/admission of new residents and to ensure a smooth transitional process for the resident.
* To assist the Home Manager in the Marketing of the home and carrying out viewings with prosepective client's/families.
* To support the Home Manager in developing good working relationships and liaising with CQC/CCG/local healthcare professionals/GP's/Pharmacy.
* To act as a role model for all staff and ensure that consistently high standards of nursing care are provided at all times to the residents.
* To maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
* To ensure that the NMC code of conduct is upheld at all times.
* To share on call with the Home Manager
Benefits of the Deputy Manager role
* Competative salaryand bonus available.
* 18 hours per week Supernumerary plus 2 clinical shifts, if additional shifts worked paid at competative hourly rate.
* Accomodation available if required
* Relocation costs paid upto 2k
* Company Pension.
* Free DBS,Uniform and Training,CPD.
* The automony/support to develop your nursing and care team to provide the best service possible to our residents