£39,000 per annum
I have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join the team at a nursing home in a beautiful town location near Nottingham. This is a medium service, which specialises in providing Nursing and Dementia care for adults. The home also has a great reputation with the local community, it is well presented with a beautiful garden area for the staff and residents to enjoy. It is close to local transport links and an easy commute from surrounding areas.
As the Deputy Manager you will lead shifts and support the care staff to ensure the highest level of care is provided to all of the residents. I am looking for a Deputy Manager with a wealth of knowledge and previous experience working within a similar care setting.
Responsibilities/Duties for the role of Deputy Manager:
• Deputy managing staff on a day-to-day basis in all areas, including recruitment, development of staff, inductions and training.
• To effectively develop good communication links between customers and support team and colleagues.
• Planning and maintaining staff rota`s, ensuring adequate cover at all times.
Key skills required for the Deputy Manager:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• People management skills and excellent communication
What\`s in it for you?
• Competitive manager`s salary of upto £39,000 per annum
• Good career progression
• Training and development opportunity`s
• Well established company with excellent core & staff values
To apply please contact Rebecca on [Click here to apply]
or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com