£23,000 per annum
We currently have an opening for a robust and forward thinking Deputy Manager to work in a service located in Northampton, the home provides residential care for the elderly. It has a charming warm and welcoming feel and is situated in a central location close to local transport links and would therefore be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
The home is owned by a well established charity, they offer a competitive salary of £23,000 per annum along with:-
• EXCELLENT career progression.
• Continuous Professional Development
• Opportunity to work for a well established charity
• Holiday entitlement and paid breaks
• Induction and Training provided
As the successful candidate you will be required to Deputy Manage the home and undertake 24hr operational responsibility of the services and provide leadership and direction in meeting all people alongside the Manager. As Deputy Manager, you will need to be an energetic and committed individual who has recent experience of working in an elderly residential setting.
The successful candidate:
• Work closely alongside the Registered Manager
• Assist the manager with quality and compliance within the service
• Assist the manager with the leadership and management of the home
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
To apply please contact Rebecca on [Click here to apply]
or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org