Role: Deputy Manager
Hourley rate: £19ph
Hours: 44 hours per week - 1 full day supernumerary
Jake at Amber Mace has an exciting opportunity for a either a senior RGN/RMN, clinical lead or deputy manager to join a service in Aberdeen.
This small home specialises in the residential care/ rehabilitation for individuals who have suffered a serious incident such as a spinal injury, stroke or brain injury. You must have some experience in this sector to be considered for the role.
So, what`s in it for you?
• Fanatstic salary
• Ongoing training and support
In order to be considered for this exciting role you must:
• Be a dynamic individual who is ready for a challenge
• Be proactive and have the ability to inspire a team
• Have an active nursing PIN
• Be trained in tracheostomy care or have a willingess to learn
As deputy manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the registered manager.
You will also be responsible for the following:
• Recruitment, coaching and supervisions of staff
• Implementing care plans
• Work closely with families and external agencies
• Ensure staff training is up to date
• Ensure all nursing staff adhere to NMC guidelines
Does this sound like something you would be interested in? If so, please contact Jake on [Click here to apply]
or email an up to date CV.
This role would suit: RGN, RMN, Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead, Head of Care, Deputy Manager