Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN)
Elderly Nursing Home in Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32,262 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Package for the Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) includes but is not limited to:
* £32,262 per annum
* Full time or part time hours
* Choice of days or nights
* Paid breaks
* Opportunities for training and development
Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) requirements:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable