Selly Park, Birmingham
£41,000 per annum
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Manager to work within a service which offers residential and nursing care.
I am looking for a Deputy Manager to work alongside the manager to help develop and lead a team. The role involves Deputy managing this service, ensuring that the wide range of service users are getting the most of their lives in a positive and effective manner. The service has a GOOD` cqc rating; it is located close to local transport links and local amenities and would therefore be an easy commute from surrounding areas.
Responsibilities/Duties for the role of Deputy Manager:
• Deputy managing staff on a day-to-day basis in all areas, including recruitment, development of staff, inductions and training.
• To provide strong clinical leadership to the nursing team
• To effectively develop good communication links between customers and support team and colleagues.
• Planning and maintaining staff rota`s, ensuring adequate cover at all times.
Key skills required for the Deputy Manager:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Proven background in dealing with individuals with learning disabilities
• People management skills and excellent communication
What`s in it for you?, Competitive manager`s salary of upto £41,000 per annum
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on [Click here to apply]
or email your CV to e.rees [Click here to apply]