AL5096 – Deputy Manager
£20.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £41.6K | 40 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Care
An elderly and dementia nursing home in Stoke-On-Trent currently requires an RGN/RMN/RNLD Nurse Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a luxury home.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on a permanent basis, 3 days 9:00 – 17:30 supernumerary and 2 days 8:00 – 16:30 on the floor.
• Day shifts only however some flexibility may be required due to the seniority of the role.
• A fantastic hourly rate of £20.00, which equates to NHS Band 7 salary earnings, and comes to an annual salary of £41,600.
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• A comprehensive induction with training and career development opportunities.
As a Deputy Home Manager, you’ll be making sure the level of clinical care we offer goes beyond just professional standards and statutory, regulatory and legal requirements. It will mean providing specialist nursing support and advice, taking responsibility for resident care in the Home Manager’s absence and supervising/coaching colleagues to provide a service that’s unparalleled in its empathy for resident issues.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Clinical Works
- Microsoft Access
- Contractor Quality Control
- Construction Quality Control
- Confident And Emotionally Stable