Deputy Manager (RNLD or RMN)
Learning disability and Mental Health Home in Blackburn, Lancashire
£33,000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Deputy Manager (RNLD or RMN) to join a fantastic Learning Disability and Mental Health home based in Blackburn, Lancashire.
Package for the Deputy Manager (RNLD or RMN) includes but is not limited to:
* £33,000 per annum
* Full time (36 hours per week)
* Mainly office based.
* Opportunities for training and development
Deputy Manager (RNLD or RMN) requirements:
* RNLD or RMN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous care home home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Deputy Manager (RNLD or RMN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Deputy Manager (RNLD or RMN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable