Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN)
Elderly Nursing Home in Taunton, Somerset
£19.50 per hour
30 hours per week
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Taunton, Somerset.
Package for the Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) but not limited to:
* £19.50 per hour
* 30 hours per week
* Paid NMC fees for the first year
* Help with revalidation
* Company Pension
* Perkbox Account
* Blue Light Card
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Birthday Duvet Day (Qualifying criteria applies)
* Training and Development Opportunities
* Staff Regonition Awards
Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) requirements:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable