Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Deputy Manager RGN / RMN for our clients Nursing home based in Heaton, this is an exciting role for a highly motivated and ambitious registered nurse, with recognised leadership skills. The post combines clinical nursing leadership with operational management.
Benefits for the Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
In return, we offer you a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment. We also offer the following;
* Salary £17ph
* Full time permanent role that includes supernumerary hours
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing learning and development
* Contributory pension scheme
* Generous holiday entitlement
About the Deputy Manager RGN/ RMN role
* Working in partnership, you will step in to the service manager role as and when required to deputise.
* The role also involves mentoring the nursing team and providing supervision.
* You will facilitate learning opportunities and conduct appraisals and performance reviews, supporting others in their development of autonomous practice.
* You will need to demonstrate a thorough understanding of clinical governance including risk management and audit, as well as complying with all policies, procedures, clinical protocols, standard and guidelines based upon legislation, evidence-based nursing practice and NMC guidelines.
* You will need to have a valid NMC PIN (RGN or RMN) and a strong knowledge of person-centred care.
* Ideally, you'll also have qualifications and experience in dementia care, as well as management or leadership qualities.
* As the Clinical Lead the post holder will work closely with each resident, assessing their individual needs to enable the delivery of a tailored care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life.
* The clinical lead will be expected to work flexibly within the service as required and appropriate, participating within a team to assess, plan, implement and evaluate the support delivered.
For more information on the Deputy Manager RGN/RMN and for the chance of an immediate interview please contact Victoria or hit apply to submit your CV.
Clayton Nursing specialise in building strong and lasting relationships across the Care Sector by providing tailored recruitment packages to a broad range of
Nursing and Residential Homes, Hospitals and Specialist Units across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the Health Care Market a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site [Click here to apply] for our latest blogs and Health Care news and to keep up to date with current vacancies
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.