* RGN nurse with a NMC Active Registration with extensive post-registration experience, including experience held at a senior supervisory level
* You will possess strong leadership and management qualities
* A visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four hour business.
* Ability to oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training and development of the team.
* Play an active part in the recruitment, assessment and supervision of the team.
* Ability to Deputise in the overall management of the care home as required by the Home Manager
* Communicate professionally with visitors including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
* Happy to undertake managerial and leadership responsibilities whilst continuing to deliver direct clinical care
* Confident supporting the Home Manager with the financial effectiveness of the home, ensuring the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
* Previous experience working within a nursing home setting would be desirable
About our Home:
Bristol care home
Please apply and I will call you back to have a conversation to help
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Bristol) .