£18.50 p/h – NHS Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 hours | Days | Great staff benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A small elderly nursing home in the Peebles area has an exciting vacancy for an experience RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Deputy Nursing Home Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts plus participation in an on-call rota
* Competitive rates of pay offered at £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Onsite parking
* PVG & NMC Paid
* Great Pension Scheme
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for in a Deputy Manager:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
* Able to establish and maintain the highest standard of care
* Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation