Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN)
Elderly Nursing Home in Bourne, Lincolnshire
£40,000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Bourne, Lincolnshire.
Package for the Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) but not limited to:
* £40,000 per annum
* 40 hours per week
* Day duty only
* A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
* Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
* Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
* A range of salary sacrifice benefits, cashback rewards, pension options and much more!
* Access to our client's Career Pathways, which will help shape your career with them – you can work towards goals and milestones that will take your career in whichever direction you wish
Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) requirements:
* RGN or RMN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Deputy Manager (RGN or RMN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable