Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Specialist nursing home in Botley, Hampshire
£48,000 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a fantastic specialist nursing home for Dementia, neurological and mental disorders in Botley, Hampshire.
Package for the Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) but not limited to:
* £48,000 per annum
* Full time hours
* Opportunities for training and development
Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) requirements:
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care, neurological care or mental health
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable