Clayton Nursing is currently representing a well-established and prestigious 35-45 bedded Nursing Home situated in Liverpool , currently seeking an experienced Deputy Manager (RGN / RMN). The home offers an exceptional level of specialist care to service users including, Dementia, Physical Disability and substance misuse.
Applicants are required to be an experienced Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead (RGN or RMN) with a genuine interest in working with the elderly. Communication skills are essential, and applicants must be able demonstrate effective management of a clinical team of HCAs and Nurses, in addition to possessing the ability to step up in the absence of Management.
- RGN / RMN with active PIN registration
- Experienced Deputy Manager / Unit Manager
- Experience of working in a general nursing home environment
- Up-to-date clinical skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of Nurses and HCAs
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Jennah at Clayton Nursing using the links below
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy