Deputy Nurse Manager
Salary - £38K+
44 hours p/week
Are you a senior, experienced nurse looking to further your career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Nurse Manager to join the team within a nursing home, that offers nursing care for the elderly, within easy reach of Openshaw.
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will be involved with the general day-to-day running of the home, in the absence of the Home Manager.
You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will possess strong clinical skills and good understanding of working within the private sector, specifically elderly care.
You should be a natural leader, and have experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of staff.
This home currently sits on a Good` CQC report. Strong understanding of the CQC KLOEs is beneficial for this position.
This position is for a Deputy Manager (RMN/RGN) with active nursing Pin.
£17p/h, 44 hours` p/week, based on a rolling rota. Day shifts only. Must have previous experience within nursing and dementia care home. Leadership experience beneficial for this role.
The Role of Deputy Nurse Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence.
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care.
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Nurse Manager:
• RGN/RMN Valid NMC PIN - essential
• Strong clinical skills and experience within the private sector
• Experience at a supervisory level - essential
• Ability to supervise and lead a clinical team
• Possess a strong understanding of the needs of people living with dementia and other age related illnesses.
In return, my client will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including:
• Ongoing professional development/training
• Paid DBS
• Paid revalidation
• Uniform provided
• Company pension scheme
• Paid breaks
• Free Parking
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply directly, or contact Justine on [Click here to apply]