Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN (Nursing Home exp)
Full Time - 40 hours per week
£19.00 per hour
As a Deputy Home Manager, you will be reporting to the Home Manager and will play a vital role in delivering high quality service and developing our staff team.
This is the perfect role for a experienced Deputy Home Manager or Clinical Lead/Registered Nurse (holding a valid PIN) who is an experienced care team supervisor or experience working at a senior level within a nursing home and is now ready for lead responsibility as part of continuing professional development.
Requirements of a Deputy Home Care Manager:
* RGN or RMN with an active PIN.
* Experience in general, dementia and mental health nursing care
* To support the nursing and care team
* Supporting the manager with the day to day running of the home, and at times stepping up in their absence
* Conducting appraisals, disciplinaries and managing rotas
* Working closely with the residents, including their care plans and overall needs
Benefits package includes:
* Comprehensive induction and on-going training.
* Career development opportunities.
* Excellent work environment.
* Free parking on site.
* Free uniform.
* 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
Mental Health Nursing
Registered Nurse Certified