Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£19.50 per hour + £1000 welcome bonus
44 hours per week
Working for this leading care home provider you will be instrumental in providing the highest standard of care to this care home which welcomes residential and nursing care for 50 residents.
As Deputy Care Home General Manager, you will be a role model in everything you do and represent the home professionally.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Care Deputy Home Manager:
* Strong and proven management experience in a similar position
* Applicants must hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
* Established leadership skills to manage large teams
* Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
* Strong commercial awareness – care industry preferred but not required
* Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours
Benefits working as a Care Deputy Home Manager:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal - annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office.
* GP Online – around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts – access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing – a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA.
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
* Weight watcher corporate discounts
* Refer a friend scheme of £250.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima Plus Recruitment
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control