Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Excellent salary £17.00 per hour
Are you a highly motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving the company`s objectives? Purosearch may have the ideal role for you!
An exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager in the Newcastle area has become available with a fantastic and award winning care provider. The Deputy Nursing Home Manager role is based within an attractive home which offers an array of activities and support to all it`s residents. It is located close to the A1 and would be easily commutable from surrounding cities.
What\`s in it for you:
• A fantastic salary of up to £17.00 per hour
• Excellent company benefits and annual leave
• EXCELLENT career progression
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and dynamic Deputy Nursing Home Manager with a proven track record in leadership and management; you will be a key budget holder and a senior member of the management team. This role would suit someone who relishes a challenge and has the drive and determination to continue to work alongside the staff and leadership team to continue improving the home.
As the successful candidate you will be required to work alongside the manager of the home and undertake 24hr operational responsibility of the services and provide Leadership and direction in meeting all people.
Job Requirements of the Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• General management of the nursing areas
Skills/ Qualifications of the Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
• Previous managerial experience
• Clinical background & a strong leader.
• Hands on practical approach, Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
To apply please contact Michaela on [Click here to apply]
or email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com