£45,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Small Mental Health Care Home | Great Benefits
An RGN or RMN Deputy Nurse Manager is required to join the leadership team of a specialist nursing home in Croydon which supports people of working age living with neuro-psychiatric diagnoses.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with some flexibility required due to the security of the post
* A competitive annual salary of £45,000
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities
* A range of retail, lifestyle and travel discounts and a great benefits package
As RGN/RMN Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for leading clinical and care teams, managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN
* Proven experience working in rehabilitation, low secure or forensic mental health settings and have a good understanding of the Mental Health Act
* Demonstrate a CPD portfolio which includes training/courses in Prevention & Management of Violence/De-Escalation/Working with Challenging Behaviours (PMVA)
* Experienced with CPA, PBS and My Shared Pathway frameworks and have up to date knowledge of developments in mental health rehabilitation and recovery nursing
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation