£22.91 p/h – Up to £57K/Band 7 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Days | Good CQC
An experienced RGN/Registered Nurse is required to work as Deputy Manager in a leading Liverpool nursing home.
The CQC compliant home offers general medical and disability nursing care to older people from throughout the local area and has an excellent reputation for high-quality care.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Very competitive pay rates of £22.91 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £57,180
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager post will meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
* Passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation