£40,000 - £50,000 p/a - Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home – Outstanding CQC
A leading Cambridge nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Deputy Manager on a permanent basis.
The 60+ bedded home provides elderly and dementia care and is rated outstanding by CQC, which reflects the high standards of care and living the home has already achieved.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working weekday days, but with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes and to provide support in emergencies etc
* A very competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting within the nursing home sector
* Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For more information, or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation