£19 p/h – Circa £39.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours - Days | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
A leading Suffolk nursing home has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care to work as Clinical Deputy Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home is in Felixstowe and offers a fantastic environment for older people living with age related frailties and medical nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
* Competitive pay rates of £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £39,500
* Some industry leading learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction programme
As Nurse Deputy Manager you will take responsibility for the day-to-day clinical management of the home, managing and coordinating care, undertaking clinical audits and ensuring robust quality assurance tools are in place. You will also run the home in the absence of the manager.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN and have ideally completed a recognised qualification in Leadership & Management in Care such as NVQ 4/Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
* Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation