£18 - £19 p/h - Up to £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | Supernumerary Hours
A 40 bedded Bradford nursing home currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Deputy Manager.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly and disability nursing care packages.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy and what is offered:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts, with 24 clinical and 12 supernumerary hours per week, working 4
* Competitive pay rates of £18 to £19 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £35,570
* A friendly and supportive working environment as part of a family run business
* On-going training, learning and development
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day-to-day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Approachable with a friendly nature
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation