Up to £19 p/h – Circa £39.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Large Home – Good CQC | With Progression to Home Manager
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join a large elderly and dementia nursing home in Grays.
We are looking for someone with a background in home management who will in due course take over as Home Manager.
Details of this Deputy Nursing Home Manager position as follows:
* Great pay rates of up to £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of £39,500
* Full-time working hours of 40 per week, usually working 8am – 4pm, Mon – Fri days and with alternate weekends on call
* A company pension scheme
* Free staff uniforms, parking and meals whilst on duty
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the home, delivering effective clinical leadership and line management to the team and playing a key role in the day to day running of the service. Eventually you will take over lead the home yourself.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Currently working at Deputy Manager or Home Manager level in a UK care home
* Ideally, have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 4 or Diploma Level 5, or are currently working towards this
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
* Good IT skills
* Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
* Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control