£40,000 p/a – Negotiable DoE | 40 Hours – Days | Great L&D
A leading Clydebank nursing home currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a modern, luxury home which provides hotel style living in combination with the highest standards of nursing care.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
* 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, working 2 X 12 hour clinical shifts and 2 X supernumerary days (9am-5pm)
* A great annual salary of £40,000, which may be negotiable for the right person
* A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* A company pension scheme, free staff parking and a generous annual leave allowance
As Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
* Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Coaching And Mentoring
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable