£42,000 - £46,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Borough of Brent currently requires a Nurse-qualified Deputy Manager to join their team.
The purpose-built home offers a fantastic environment for older people in a home from home setting.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working weekday days, but with some flexibility required to cover shifts in emergencies etc
* A great annual salary in the region of £42,000 to £46,000 depending on experience
* You will work 3 x long days/clinical shifts plus 6 supernumerary hours per week
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
* Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation