Deputy Nursing Home Manager
I am currently looking for a Deputy Home Manager, who must be a Registered Nurse, to join a stunning care home in Upton-upon-Severn, Worcester. This company aims to deliver a home away from home environment for its residents and staff members. The home is looking for a dedicated and passionate deputy home manager who will deliver the best support and care.
The successful candidate will report directly into the Home Manager and will play a pivotal role in ensuring that the company provides high quality, client focused care within the unit and encourage staff to be mindful towards their approach to care.
• 42 hours per week contract
• Salary of up to £42,000 per annum
• To deliver hands on care to residents in a person-centred manner
• To participate in the dispensing of medicine
• To be responsible for the running of a community within the care home
• To assist the Home Manager and Registered Nurses in the running of the home
• To continually improve the quality of care delivered
• Keeping up to date with best practise as part of an ongoing personal development plan
• Keeping up to date and implementing the New Care Projects Care Practice Guidelines/ Procedures
• Participating in the ongoing assessment, planning and evaluation of residents
• Daily recording of resident`s care
• Ensure that changes in need are observed and reported
• Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you by the Home Manager.
Skills and experience required
• RGN or RMN qualified
• Broad experience of managing people, service and quality to achieve performance targets.
• Background in the Health and Social Care Sector
• Excellent time management and organisational skills, and ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to communicate effectively and build lasting relationships
• Proficient computer skills in word, excel and in-house systems.
• Good team worker
This position is subject to DBS check