Deputy Physiotherapy Manager - MSK Outpatients | Band 7 / 8a Opportunity
Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to join the team and step into this fantastic opportunity as their Deputy Physio Manager! This will be an ideal position for a Physiotherapist that has had a career focused towards MSK and has been at a Band 7 level for at least 1 year.
You will be required to deputise for the Physiotherapy Manager and take an active role in the management and daily running of the physiotherapy department. Working clinically to support the department promote and ensure excellent patient care. Also, to provide clinical direction and leadership for the physiotherapy staff in the Hospital.
- HCPC registered, chartered physiotherapist.
- Extensive post Graduate experience Minimum
- Previous management experience desirable.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £47,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.