Deputy Imaging Manager - Diagnostic Radiography | Up to £50,000 p/annum
Here at MediTalent we are currently recruiting for an experience Deputy Imaging Manager to help support the Imaging Manager in the smooth running both managerially and clinically within the Diagnostic Radiography department.
It is essential for this role to have previous managerial experience within a multi-modality department. This is amazing opportunity to join an outstanding company and imaging department which offer a whole range of services inclusive of; General x-rays, Ultrasound, Full Field Digital Mammography, Multi-slice CT scanning, MRI scanning, Interventional radiology, O-Arm, SPECT CT scanning, DEXA scanning. Regarding the managerial aspect, you would be clinically focused, so staff supervision & development, team building, diary management.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in supervising/managing a multi-modality department
- Strong clinical ability in management and treatments
- Ability to analyse to liaise with the Clinical Services Manager and contribute to the strategic, operational and development of the hospital.
- HCPC registered and Diploma in Radiography.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £50,000 per annum
- 33 days holiday per annum, increasing to 38 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical insurance and Staff Health Checks
- Market leading development including courses for industry recognised qualifications.
- Progression possibilities throughout the company
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
MediTalent have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.