Deputy Recovery Team Leader | Band 6 dependent on experience | Norwich | Full Time, No Nights
Spire Norwich has expanded its services and as a result, we have a brand new opportunity for a Deputy Recovery Team Leader. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced healthcare professional to join our team and play a critical part in our period of growth!
Spire Norwich Hospital holds a long-standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have 3 theatres, 2 wards, comprising of 50 beds, and deliver a range of outpatient services through our busy and dynamic outpatient and diagnostic imaging departments providing a progressive and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Duties and responsibilities:
The Deputy Team Lead will work closely with the Recovery Team Lead in the successful running of the Recovery Department and will also take the lead in their absence. They will also play an active clinical role, other duties will include:
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs in an extremely busy department
- Prepping the recovery bays and looking after patients after their surgery
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
Who we're looking for:
- You will be a qualified ODP or Recovery Nurse with at least 4 year experience in a Recovery role
- Previous experience in leading a team is desirable
- Advanced communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information abou this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andy on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Patient Health Questionnaires