Overseeing the Support team, our Deputy Manager will closely support our Home Manager and are responsible for promoting, managing and coordinating care plans, and will play a central role in team leadership.
You will be required to monitor senior support staff in effective record keeping and team management. Have experience in a Senior / Deputy Manager role The Deputy Manager will have great attention to detail to oversee the daily recording of the service. From allocating shifts and training days to overseeing recruitment and induction, you will be central to service delivery and you'll take a hands-on approach to care management too.
Having senior experience within a relevant care setting you'll be familiar with appropriate regulations and legislation, skilled in budgeting and administration, and you'll be ready for early responsibility. In return we'll support you to work towards a relevant Care and Management qualification.
It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the COVID-19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason.
We offer a great range of benefits which include:-
1. Paid DBS** & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check for Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- *Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Job ID: 1010/729
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.