Deputy Manager - Youth Justice
£18.02 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Deputy Manager - Youth Justice on a temporary basis.
This is a management role in a busy Youth Justice team delivering good outcomes for children, families and victims in Manchester. You will provide management to a multidisciplinary team working with partners and commissioned services to prevent and reduce offending and protect the public. As well as supporting and supervising case-managers, you will have responsibility for strategic development on lead issues.
We are looking for candidates who have relevant youth justice experience, good organisation and communication skills as well as a positive approach to managing people, driving performance and improving quality of work.
Responsibilities of the role:
* Allocate and prioritise work effectively in accordance with national standards and risk management principles.
* Manage staff attendance in line with MCC and relevant partner agency policies and procedures.
* Responsible for managing and supervising case managers to ensure delivery of high quality case management and to improve assessment and management of risk, safeguarding the needs of young people and improving public protection.
* To take responsibility for the quality of data input, extracted and/or analysed from electronic or hard copy systems, to comply with MCC Data Quality Strategy.
* To monitor and improve performance to meet all agreed targets and outcomes.
* To investigate and resolve all complaints within timescales set by MCC complaints procedure.
* Personal commitment to continuous self-development and service improvement.
* Through personal example, open commitment and clear action, ensure diversity is positively valued, resulting in equal access and treatment in employment, service delivery and communications.
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please email: [Click here to apply] or call on [Click here to apply] for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age