Deputy Theatre Manager
£42,000 - £45,000 DOE + benefits
Our Client is currently looking for a Deputy Theatre Manager to join their theatre team in Hertfordshire.
This particular service is performing GOOD with the CQC and holds an excellent reputation offering healthcare in a variety of specialities including Orthopaedics, Neurology, Gynaecology and Cosmetics
One of the largest providers of private healthcare in the UK with 50 services nationally employing 8000 staff and treating 950,000 patients each year. They offer treatment for private patients, funded by health insurance, those choosing to pay for themselves and NHS patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide appropriate clinical and managerial leadership throughout the department
* Maximising theatre utilisation, compliance and maintaining clinical standards
* Provide strong leadership and direction to all staff across the service and act as a point of contact for advice and expertise relating to professional issues
* Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative and immediate recovery phase of care by ensuring all departmental staff members deliver high quality patient care, ensuring this is achieved in accordance with guidelines
- You will be a Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner
- You will have extensive theatre experience and currently be working in a senior position with management experience.
As a Deputy Theatre Manager salary will be up to £45,000 per annum + excellent benefits package and 33 days A/L
If you would like to apply for this post please send your CV to Caroline at Eclypse Recruitment