Whether you are already a Deputy Ward Manager or a Senior Nurse looking for the next step in your career within a CAMHS environment, if you care for others without a second thought and are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, then join the team at Farmfield in Charlwood as a Deputy Ward Manager and experience what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
As a Deputy Ward Manager you will have previous experience in a similar setting as a nurse, and have excellent knowledge in healthcare and managing people. You will be leading the nursing team and coordinating the wards, ensuring procedures are being followed and a safe environment is maintained.
You will have the responsibility of organising shifts, on-call rotas, managing the ward budgets, and will be an integral member of the team; offering your peers on-going guidance and training to ensure they have the necessary support system and skillset.
Your career within Elysium will be enjoyable and rewarding as you develop specialist skills and make a real difference to young people.
Your Deputy Ward Manager Responsibilities will include:
- To lead and co-ordinate the quality and management of nursing care, patient care and the clinical environment whilst on duty.
- Participate fully with the multidisciplinary team and undertake direct patient care.
- Manage and direct the delivery of clinical services within a ward or unit, ensuring it complies with statutory regulations, current legislation and meets quality standards.
- Managing and training of junior and nurse staff.
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their
- Lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
To be successful as a Deputy Ward Manager, you will have:
- RMN Qualification
- CAMHS Experience
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder & Learning Disorder experience
- Experience of working similar environment
- Relevant sufficient post registration experience..
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £40,539 + Benefits
- Welcome Bonus of £5,000
- £350 Quarterly retention bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Clinical Works
- Financial Management
- Health Care